Local mom and beauty and health enthusiast Keziah Searle of Live Fit. Live Healthy is a big fan of Society Cappuccinos and crafted a delicious iced coffee blend to try at home. “ I can’t get enough of this iced coffee, even on cool days!” she says.
Keziah’s Society Cappuccino Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1 sachet of Society Cappuccino (Vanilla Flavor)
- Cinnamon powder
- Milk (full cream or low fat)
- Ice cubes
- Add 5-6 medium-sized ice cubes into a blender and crush.
- Add approximately 100ml of milk to the crushed ice and continue blending.
- Empty one sachet of vanilla-flavored Society Cappuccino powder into the blender containing milk and crushed ice. Blend for a few seconds.
- Add another 100mls of milk, one teaspoon of honey, and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder to the blended mixture.
- Continue blending until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Transfer the foamy and delicious iced coffee mixture into your favorite cup.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.
Society Cappuccinos are available in classic Sweetened or Unsweetened, as well as Vanilla, Hazelnut, or Caramel Toffee, Society Cappuccinos can be bought at selected Pick n Pay, SPAR, and Checkers stores. They are also available online on Takealot as well as www.joekels.co.za.
Loved what you read? Leave a comment or get in touch at email@example.com.