When you’re into all things beauty and fashion, wearing a mask can really cramp your style. Make-up is pretty much limited to the eyes and trying to match your mask and outfit day-after-day can become a full-time job.
Luckily, even though your face is covered, your nails aren’t. And we’re super excited to see all the wonderful colours that form part of the Spring-Summer 2021 trends. Here’s to gorgeous nails!
The 2021 shades are a real treat for the eyes and consist of an exciting feast of magical buds and petals. The focus is on flowery, sunny motifs, vivid red and orange shades, incandescent or sweet rose nuances.
The Flower Magic Color’s collection by Mavala, with its bright, luminous and resolutely optimistic red-and-rose-coloured variation of shades, is absolutely gorgeous. You’ll definitely want all the colours.
The collection consists of:
- Faro, an ardent red, true bloom of force and energy
- Mandalay, a blazing pink, dazzling embodiment of the joy of living
- Pondicherry, a shining and invigorating coral cultivating good mood
- Kingston, an incandescent marigold, saturated with sunlight
- Cartagena, a vibrant fuchsia, sparkling blossom of optimism
- Lugano, a flamboyant red, quintessence of passion
* The Mavala Flower Magic Color’s collection is available in stores and online from October.
Loved what you read? Leave a comment or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.